Quad Trekking Cardiff
Quad Trekking Cardiff, treks through the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park only 10 minutes from Cardiff City Center. Quad Trekking Cardiff is an exciting activity that takes the whole group on an adventure. We use 500cc quad bikes that are suitable for any rider over the age of 16 years. Quad trekking in South Wales is one the best locations the UK has to offer, exploring a range of rugged land and forestry.
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- 0945 Hours: Arrive, meet the team, kit up and safety brief
- 1000 Hours: Jump on your quad bike and head out for introduction
- 1015 Hours: Ride quad bikes out to trekking area
- 1100 Hours: Complete quad trekking course
- 1110 Hours: Finish or move onto next activity
What is included?
- Full event management and instruction
- All equipment and quad bike
- Transport on request
What locations are availble?
- South Wales
- Brecon Beacons
What should I wear?
- Suitable outdoor clothing depending on weather conditions
- Wellington boots or walking shoes that cover the ankle
- All technical equipment is provided
How long should I allow for this experience?
- 1.5 Hours
When does the activity take place?
- All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
- There are no restrictions but anyone with medical conditions must declare these before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
- Minimum groups of 4 people
- One hour: £45 per person