Gorge Walking Wales
If you’re looking for Gorge Walking in Wales, look no further. Now you can choose between gorge walking in south Wales, set in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park only 35 minutes from Cardiff or Swansea or Gorge walking in Betws y Coed, North Wales which is close enough to both Chester and Liverpool making this a great option for a family day out or stag weekend. Gorge Walking is an exciting activity that get’s the blood pumping right from the off. Gorge Walking involves climbing, caving, swimming and jumping into pools of water. Gorge Walking is also referred to as gorge scrambling or gully scrambling.
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- 0945 Hours: Arrive and meet the team
- 1000 Hours: Kit up and safety brief
- 1015: Introduction to gorge walking
- 1030 Hours: Walk into the gorge and start
- 1300 Hours: Finish or move onto next activity
What is included?
- Full event management and instruction
- All equipment
- Transport on request
What locations are availble?
- South Wales
- Brecon Beacons
- Mid Wales
- North Wales
- Betws y Coed
What should I wear?
- Suitable outdoor clothing depending on weather conditions
- Trainers or walking shoes that lace up
- All technical equipment is provided
How long should I allow for this experience?
- Full and Half Day session are available
When does the activity take place?
- All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
- There are no restrictions but anyone with medical conditions must declare these before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
- Minimum groups of 4 people
- Individuals can book a place on our fixed dates
- Full Day: £55 per person
- Half Day: £45 per person
- As part of our multi activity session £10 per person (See Wet & Wild South Wales)