If your looking for Abseiling in Bristol, look no further. We have hundreds of fantastic outdoor abseiling venues and indoor climbing centers across the UK. During our rock climbing sessions, our fully qualified instructors will teach you how to descend safely before taking the group 100 feet from the ground to repel down a sheer face. Abseiling is a great activity that demonstrates both confidence and your ability to carry out instructions under pressure.
Suggested Itinerary: (Example)
- Arrive and meet the team
- Kit up and safety brief
- Introduction to belaying
- Introduction to climbing & abseiling
- Individual abseil challenge
- Finish or move onto next activity
What is included?
- Full event management and instruction
- All equipment
- Transport on request
What locations are availble?
- West England
What should I wear?
- Suitable outdoor clothing depending on weather conditions
- Trainers or climbing shoes
- All technical equipment is provided
How long should I allow for this experience?
- Full and Half Day session are available
When does the activity take place?
- All year round depending on weather conditions
Are there any restrictions?
- There are no restrictions to booking abseiling in Bristol but anyone with medical conditions must declare these before booking as no refund will be given. If you’re unsure about your medical condition or abilities, always consult your doctor before booking this activity.
- Minimum groups of 10 people
- Individuals can book a place on our fixed dates
- Full Day: £55 per person
- Half Day: £45 per person
- As part of our multi activity session £10 per person (See Wet & Wild South Wales)